Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hieratic Rulers: Way of the future?

What's up its the one, the only, the antman816 here today with a blog post in like freaking forever lol.

 So like let's jump into it; hieratic rulers: the future? So I recent face this deck and this put a make shift build together and I must say..... I'm in love lol. The way this deck works even when you don't have all the cards for it the deck is nuts lol. I need to rebuild it better and I post the deck profile on to YouTube but its simple:
Monsters:
12 hieratics
One of each dragon ruler
2 level 6 tuner dragons
One luster dragon
One flamvell guard
One galaxy serpent ( which I'm cutting )
3x cardcar d
3x mst
3x wingbeat
Dark hole
2x dragoncarnation
3x seals
One dragon mirror
3x dragon shrine

And the extra deck will be shown and explained in the deck profile

So this deck is nuts with a better build and extra deck you can have draccosack scrap dragon and star eater and go ham on almost any deck. Have any of you face this deck? Are you using this deck? I will tell you what the mirror match is so shitty it's not even funny. Comment your thoughts down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment