Saturday, June 15, 2013

Being a Fun Player

Hey how's it going I am the one the only Antman816. Today blog will be me going on about being a fun player.

So I just got my 3 super starter decks I actually got 2 and one power box that was 30 dollar value for 20 bucks, it came with the super starter deck 3 packs and mine came with shi en sleeves. Now it has lead me to make 3 different decks. Gagaga, morptronic, and soon zw utopia power deck.

   Now I know your thinking, what do the decks your making what does that have too do with being a fun player and I will explain. The three decks mention are as of now considered to be fun decks. Decks that are fun to play against other fun decks but lose too the meta decks real quick. With gagaga and morphtronics I built them too make almost any xyz rank. Now morphtronics get an advantage because of its synchro ablity. I would talk about ZW Utopia but that will need futher testing. So being able to set up combos and pull the most wacky moves you can do. First turn gagaga magician wonder wand and then send for 2 cards. Next turn play gagaga revenge summon back magician make any high level summon gagaga girl then summon a beefy ass xyz monster. Makes you feel good inside you know.

   Well that I really have to say for know feel free to comment your opinion on the fun decks. As always I'm the one and only Antman816 there's always a move to make, later guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment