Thursday, October 25, 2012

Let the magic happen!

So if you read my lost post you would know that I mr Anthony aka antman816 is in the next great yugi-tuber contest.

  I am happy to say I have film the deck profile part! I am so pumped I put a lot of effort into this. Next with help I get to film the intro. I been putting quite of bit of thought into it and I hope people like it.

   In other news tin tier zero is about to come out this tues I'm so ready and so broke lol I want two of the ninja grandmaster hanzo tins so bad lol. Two rescue rabbits and 2 extra tour guide for decks its just so awesome buy I'm scared when I get the money I have to wait to buy the tins when they restock them. Oh well that's life right.

                                         Well intil next time remember folks there always a move to make- antman816

No comments:

Post a Comment