Thursday, July 26, 2012

World Championship 2012 is Coming Up

So with ygo world champion 2012 coming up with team north american training and test playing like no other. I have one question to ask: where does that leave the rest of us yu-gi-oh players?

   Well we can either sit with are butts in the air, make crappy ban list videos on youtube, or do what dubkdad1 and many others are doing: playing past format decks. Myself I have begun to play with a super fun deck I dub it skill zombie drain. Pretty much the deck u play zombie world to make all monster in grave zombie skill drain beast king barbaros and malafic stardust dragon and despair from the dark are all fun cards and u can xyz summon for you guess it neo galaxy eyes photon dragon. And with zombie world in deck if u manage to summon the big xyz dragon and it get dark hole and u have mezuki in grave, just play zombie world and u just made some fellow duelist jaw drop.

    So all in all its time for fun duels and decks. I post my decklist here soon enough and I will cover this deck in this blog. Later for now.                       -antman816

No comments:

Post a Comment